Clanpage Update
» Expanded Forum Statistics
Marcel Offline
ここにはコードがありません。
ClanLeader

Clanpage Update
Today, few things have changed. But read yourself:
  • Update to MyBB 1.4.5
    I updated the forum software to the newest version 1.4.5, which has been released only few days ago. This update includes some minor bug and security fixes. Nothing special, but being up to date is important Happy
  • FT eXchange on Clanpage Index
    When viewing the Clanpage, you may notice, that there is a new box, viewing a Track from FT eXchange. This track changes every minute, alternating between Newest Track and Random Track.
    As side effect, now 4 News entries are displayed on the Clanpage, so that the News-Box fit the height of the FTX-Box. The Thread and Post list also got expanded to 7 lines.

If you want, you may post any feedback (escpecially to FTX on Clanpage). If detecting any bug or something, which is not working as expected, please report it, I'll try to fix it Wink2

FT»Marcel

[Image: 54e39adf682a7e.png][Image: 54e81d421182e1.png]
[Image: message.png]
(This post was last modified: 29.06.2009 20:42 by Marcel.)
22.04.2009 19:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AmProsius Offline
Captain
Inactive FunTracker

RE: Clanpage Update
Now I have to scroll more to reach the Spambox. Unhappy

But the FTX-Box is nice. Thumbsup

Two little goblins, out in the sun. Down came a griffin, and then there was one.
25.04.2009 19:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tmjonas Offline
dä iX eR (powah)

just wanted to popp in and say that the FT-exchange is really awesome! Thumbsup
(btw marcel I can't login at your page (for a long time now) and therefore not write into the shoutbox -.-)

26.04.2009 19:54
Marcel Offline
ここにはコードがありません。
ClanLeader

You mean you cannot login on the clanpage, but only in the forum? Then please try to delete your Cookies (at least those referring to this page) and try to login again: Is it working then?
Which browser do you use?
Normally a login in the forum should automatically log you in on any page, because all scripts are based on the forum, that means they are using the same cookies as the forum Wink2

(And why didn't you say anything? Without knowing from an issue i cannot handle it Ugly )

26.04.2009 20:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcel Offline
ここにはコードがありません。
ClanLeader

Little Clanpage Update
I just updated few things of the clanpage, only very small ones, but I still want to announce them to you Wink2
  • Shoutbox - Javascript optimized
    I invested a bit time in optimizing the Javascript behind the Shoutbox, to increase a bit of its speed. I think the difference will not be notciable, just believe that the JS-Code is now better Biggrin
  • Shoutbox - Automatic Cleanup
    As you may know, shouts older than 60 days are get deleted automatically. I increased the performance of this deleting procedure: Instead of checking on each call, if any older shouts exist, now it's the task of the Psyduck bot script to cleanup the shoutbox once a day. Again you will not notice any improvement of speed, because this happens completely on server site Biggrin
  • ClanPage - FTX Track Box
    You may remember, that I inserted the FTX Box on the start page few weeks ago with another update. I realized fastly a problem, which did not exist on my localhost: The screenshot takes too long to load, when changing to the next track.
    I improved the Javascript behind this FTX box, and now there is not time between changing the tracks: Before showing the next track, the screenshot gets preloaded and cached by the browser, where inserting means no loading time anymore. This change you may see, or better you won't see the problem any longer Biggrin

As I said: Only very small changes, but now you know, that I'm still working on the page Biggrin
Next big point planned for the future: Finishing FTX Teeth

FT»Marcel

29.05.2009 18:17
siem Offline
»LT Powaa ^.^

Marcel, you're a great programmer Biggrin Tongue
29.05.2009 19:05
Marcel Offline
ここにはコードがありません。
ClanLeader

What do you expect from an Informatics student? Teeth

30.05.2009 10:02
siem Offline
»LT Powaa ^.^

Marcel Wrote: (30.05.2009 10:02)  
What do you expect from an Informatics student? Teeth
Hehe Biggrin
Didn't know that, yeah, then it's 'normal' Teeth

I also know an informatics students who plays tm (in rl) Smile
30.05.2009 12:32
Marcel Offline
ここにはコードがありません。
ClanLeader

Expanded Forum Statistics
Few changes again for the clanpage:
  • Expanded Forum Statistics
    I took the time to add the Expanded Forum Statistics to the forum. You may remember, that we already had these statistics, unless they get lost due to the Big Clanpage Upgrade. Now they are back.
    In addition to that, I inserted a link to that statistic page on the index, below the "Who's online"-Box. So you have direct access to that page from the index page Biggrin
  • Newest MyBB Version 1.4.8
    As you may have read in the Shoutbox, I updated the forum software several times, I only want to mention it as a "official" post Biggrin
    So don't worry, having the newest updates installed has high priority to avoid any security risks Wink2

Small updates, but important to always improve the clanpage Biggrin

Next point on ToDo-List: As already said, finishing FTX Teeth

FT»Marcel

29.06.2009 20:49
Nefas Offline
Waiting for TM2
Inactive FunTracker

Nice feature ( my name is in a top10 list yay Biggrin )

I mean ... Facepalm
30.06.2009 06:46