FunTrackers Easter Special 2016 - Finished! » View News

Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
How to join the FunTrackers Clan
» Please read if you want to join our team!
Snakey Offline

How to join the FunTrackers Clan
» How to join the FunTrackers Clan

Joining the FunTrackers:
The FunTrackers Clan was founded back in 2007 as a Clan which was focused on mapping instead of driving in TrackMania.
Today we have about 20 members who play the game and you can become one of them.
So if you want to join our clan, you should have a look at the following lines and ask yourself, if you agree / match with them:

• Am I able to be active in our forum, maybe even to start new projects or competitions?
• Do I play TMUF / TM2 (preferably both) regularly and do I sometimes join other FunTrackers online?
• Are the tracks I build good enough to become an FT? Are they good in design and do they make FUN?
• Am I known in the TrackMania-Community or by other FunTrackers?
• Will I stay in the Clan or will I leave it, because I want to do something different?
• Am I friendly to the other guys I meet and don't be childish and spam other forums?
• Do I accept the Clan- and Forum-Rules?

The application:
These are all the aspects you have to think about. If you agree with them, you might write an application thread in our Join-Us-Forum.
There you should tell something about yourself and at least answer the following questions:

• How old are you?
• Where do you come from?
• Since when do you play TM?
• Why do you want to join the FunTrackers?

Finally, please give us some links to the best tracks you have built so far (they should be uploaded on TrackMania eXchange).
Then we can judge your mapping skills or your potential (if you want to improve your mapping abilities).

How I will be judged:
We normally create "request threads" in our internal forum and discuss about you.
We will have a look on the tracks you posted and also on the older ones at TMX. Finally we create a poll were everyone of our clan may decide if you become an FT, an FTT or nothing.

This is the FunTrackersTrial rank. If you reach this rank, your tracks were not good enough to directly join the clan / you might have been too inactive in our forums or with other FTs.
If you reach the FTT rank you have to build at least one map to show that you can improve your skills. Also you have to stay active in our forum for a longer time.
After like 3 weeks, we are going to discuss about you again, and then decide, if you become a real FT-Member, or not.

Hint: If you need help while building your FTT map you may ask other FunTrackers for help or tips.

If you didn't make it:
If you didn't made it to an FT, you don't have to say goodbye to the whole clan. You can try again later (when you think, that you have improved your skills).
But please don't try to join again and again directly after you have failed.

That was all, now you know what it takes to become an FT!

Good Luck,
Snakey3000 & FT Members
(This post was last modified: 19.11.2015 19:13 by Snakey.)
03.09.2007 14:43
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed