FunTrackers Easter Special 2016 - Finished! » View News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TMT tools & Talk
lolig Offline
any suggestions or a title?
FunTracker

Schild TMT tools & Talk
So I've found on maniaplanet forums that it is possible to import tm² maps into TMT. Track sharing has been made public!
Also Yoshi released a way to do enviromixing and blockmixing in TMT.

enviromix/blockmixing tool by: TGY

Click me!

importing older tm² maps into TMT tutorial by: Kolebbe

Click me!
faster and more accurate and even easier tm² track importing:
Click me!

tracks you publish ingame are automaticly posted into the TMT community thanks to eyebo to let us all know where to find it!
TMT Community/maps
NOTE
Map Sharing
Native map sharing. You can publish your maps for the community and they appear here: https://players.turbo.trackmania.com/pc/maps
Difficult to play other people's maps without adding the maps to favorites first, and then creating challenges or adding them to a server you've created. Unless the author is a friend on uPlay, then you can see new maps in a list of maps from your buddies. You still have to create a challenge (like a mini campaign) or a room in order to play the map.
You can add authors to favorites, but there's not a good way to see when they post a new map, without going to their profile, or checking the list in the manage room dialog.
The map sharing site lacks the ability to search by author or sort by highest rated maps.
No good feedback system for maps, other than ratings. No good way to get specific feedback. I guess you're supposed to be able to create a forum thread for the map. But I wonder how many people will actually use that feature. It's less than ideal. It'd be better to have everything right on the trackpage.

:lagoon:
(This post was last modified: 01.04.2016 19:44 by lolig.)
28.03.2016 16:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nimrod Offline
no title since 1773
FunTracker

RE: TMT tools & Talk
finally things start making kind of sense Biggrin thanks for sharing! also mixing and trackimporting sounds interesting, should definitely look into it
29.03.2016 13:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tuutti Offline
TUUTZOR
FunTracker

The game is missing so much features and shit... is it any good?
02.04.2016 16:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nimrod Offline
no title since 1773
FunTracker

i currently enjoy it mostly cause it puts the three TM² environments into 1 game without seperation like in ManiaPlanet and cause I find the online ranking system kind of addictive. But I wouldn't say it's a great contribution to the TrackMania franchise
02.04.2016 16:54